Schedule a Group Tour
If you have questions or comments please email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tour reservations for guided tours need to be made at least TWO WEEKS in advance. (no exceptions)
You will need:
- Preferred date and time (and least (1) one alternative date and time) for your visit.
- Number of children and adults.
- Address and phone number.
- Payment information.
- Non-School Groups: payment is expected at time of booking.
- Schools: Please contact the office regarding payment. Office Ph: 313-974-6894
Cancellations & Weather Policy*
The Heidelberg Project is an outdoor art environment. Tours are conducted rain or shine. During severe weather events (thunderstorms, severe winter storms, tornado watches or warnings) we reserve the right to reschedule the tour for a future date/time
*For school groups: In the event school is cancelled on the day of your tour we can reschedule for a later date. Please contact the office as soon as possible to make arrangements.
A 10 day notice is required for a full refund.
5 day notice is required for 50% refund.
less than 5 days notice no refund.
Groups who do not arrive forfeit payment.